The Hull and East Riding Stop Smoking Service knows that everyone is different and this is why it offers a range of FREE and convenient services to suit the lifestyles and needs of people who want to stop smoking. Provided by City Health Care Partnership, services include:
• one-to-one support at walk-in sessions
• stopping with others in a joint stop smoking group
• telephone and online help:
• FREE Nicotine Replacement Therapy
• the Smokefree Families Team offers a range of support for pregnant women, their partners and other family members
• the Acute Team offers help to people who are due to be admitted to or are in hospital to deal with cravings and offers support for them to go on to become smoke free
For more information on stop smoking services call 0800 9155959 or visit www.readytostopsmoking.co.uk or text Buddy ny 61825.