Meet the HANA family:
Francis Ahiakpa, Chief Executive Officer.
- Francis is a Director at the Environmental Management Systems and Humber Community Advice Service as well as a member of the Ghanaian Association of Hull and East Riding
- He is an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Affiliate Person.
- Holds a Masters in Business Administration (Finance Option); University of Hull and a degree in Economics and Statistics; University of Ghana
- Started working at the Humber All Nations Alliance as a Community Development worker on the Delivery Race Equality Project representing Black Minority Ethnic Groups (BME) around the City of Hull and East Riding of Yorkshire.
- Six years he had a dual role; Finance Officer and Project Coordinator.
- Prior to HANA he worked at the Haven Project as the Community Integration Worker.
Contact Francis | firstname.lastname@example.org | 014822491177
Julie Rodrigues, Community Engagement Worker
- Originates from Hull but spent most of her early career in various other parts of the UK and Europe before settling in Paull with her two sons in 2006.
- Worked in a variety of roles; predominantly in the early years sector supporting young children and their families and carries this through to her current role with HANA.
- Keen interest and passion for Disability rights.
- Qualified adult tutor
Contact Julie | Julie@hanaonline.org.uk | 014822491177
Tolu Tilley-Gyado, Office Administrator
- Started out at HANA as a volunteer and now works permenantly with them.
- Worked in the Human Rights field from Nigeria for over 5 years.
- Her role at HANA involves administration, co-ordination of volunteers and students on placement.
- Passionate about attending to clients’ needs from different ethnic groups.
Contact Tolu | email@example.com | 01482491177
Brigitta Laszlo, Eastern European Champion Officer
- Came from Hungary over 12 years ago.
- Community development worker with a focus on migrant and Eastern European Communities.
- Extensive experience in organising community events for members of diverse ethnic communities, with particular focus on multicultural festivals and social gatherings.
- Represents the diverse ethnic communities in local forums, boards and panels advocating on their behalf to ensure their aspirations and interests are taken into account.
- Chair of the Local Hungarian Community Group.
- Speaks Hungarian and English.
Contact Brigitta | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01482491177
Raimonda Kirtiklyte, Independent Consultant
- Came to the UK from Lithuania in 2012
- Joined the HANA family in 2016 as an intern. Learning a lot through this time and enjoying it, she joined full-time as a community development worker.
- Here at HANA she supports people from different ethnic groups, cultures, backgrounds with various issues and problems.
- Raimonda also co-ordinates volunteers and students.
- Her professional speciality is in psychological science.
Contact Raimonda | email@example.com | 01482491177
Godwin Kwame Agble, Volunteer
- From Ghana
- Registered General Nurse
- Moved to hull June 2019 with family
- Currently working at HANA as a volunteer
- Main role includes administrative tasks: creates posters, flyers, brochures and many more.
- Hoping to continue with his career as a registered general nurse within the UK.
Contact Godwin | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01482491177