Meet the HANA family:
Francis Ahiakpa, Chief Executive Officer.
- Francis is a Director at the Environmental Management Systems and Humber Community Advice Service as well as a member of the Ghanaian Association of Hull and East Riding
- He is an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Affiliate Person.
- Holds a Masters in Business Administration (Finance Option); University of Hull and a degree in Economics and Statistics; University of Ghana
- Started working at the Humber All Nations Alliance as a Community Development worker on the Delivery Race Equality Project representing Black Minority Ethnic Groups (BME) around the City of Hull and East Riding of Yorkshire.
- Six years he had a dual role; Finance Officer and Project Coordinator.
- Prior to HANA he worked at the Haven Project as the Community Integration Worker.
Contact Francis | email@example.com | 014822491177
Julie Rodrigues, Community Engagement Worker
- Originates from Hull but spent most of her early career in various other parts of the UK and Europe before settling in Paull with her two sons in 2006.
- Worked in a variety of roles; predominantly in the early years sector supporting young children and their families and carries this through to her current role with HANA.
- Keen interest and passion for Disability rights.
- Qualified adult tutor
Contact Julie | Julie@hanaonline.org.uk | 014822491177
Tolu Tilley-Gyado, Office Administrator
“I am glad to be a part of HANA as I am able to do something I am incredibly passionate about. I love it.”
- Started out at HANA as a volunteer and now works permenantly with them.
- Worked in the Human Rights field from Nigeria for over 5 years.
- Her role at HANA involves administration, co-ordination of volunteers and students on placement.
- Passionate about attending to clients’ needs from different ethnic groups.
Contact Tolu | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01482491177
Godwin Kwame Agble, Volunteer
- From Ghana
- Registered General Nurse
- Moved to hull June 2019 with family
- Currently working at HANA as a volunteer
- Main role includes administrative tasks: creates posters, flyers, brochures and many more.
- Hoping to continue with his career as a registered general nurse within the UK.
Contact Godwin | email@example.com | 01482491177
Carl Duck, Funding and Partnership Officer
“I’m proud to work alongside my colleagues at HANA. I hope that I can support and empower communities and in my own way make a positive difference in Hull.”
- Carl holds a Masters Degree in Business Administration alongside other postgraduate degrees in Sociology and Education.
- Has a first Degree in Psychology.
- He is a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
- Originates from Leeds and has worked in the USA and France since graduating from University.
- Spent six years working for the public sector developing community support mechanisms following EU ascension in 2004.
- Is a Member of Humber Mental Teaching Trust and passionate about reducing the social stigma of mental health.
- Likes cycling, swimming, art and music.
Contact Carl | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01482491177