Deadline 13th February
Are you an inspiring, driven and compassionate individual, passionate about making a difference? If so, Ashiana are recruiting for some exciting new roles to support and develop their services for women whose lives have been affected by violence and abuse.
Ashiana is looking for committed individuals to work with and support the Senior Management Team to develop and build upon their existing work.
The Roles Include:
1. Office base in Sheffield and working across South Yorkshire:
2. Children and Families Project Development Worker
3. Refuge Worker – Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Project
4. Project Officer – Combatting Violence through Empowerment Project
5. Administrator (Sheffield only)
Office base in Leeds, working across West Yorkshire:
6. Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery Project Development Officer
Some roles will require regional and national travel which will be specified on Job Descriptions For individual Job Descriptions and Person Specifications, please visit their website