This job is open to men only in line with the “Genuine occupational requirement” under Part 1, schedule 9 of the Equalities act 2010.
This post is funded until December 2017 with a possible extension of one year
(35 Hours per week – Salary: £23,120
Holidays 27 days + bank holidays)
Cornerhouse (Yorkshire) delivers a range of services focused on informing and supporting young people to make informed choices regarding their sexual health and wellbeing.
We are currently seeking a Boys & Young Men worker who is dynamic, creative and experienced in delivering sexual health and wellbeing interventions with boys & young men.
The role will entail delivering a range of interventions including one to one support, group work and drop-ins in a variety of venues throughout the city.
The post holder should have experience and knowledge of:
• Working with young people
• A thorough knowledge of effective evidence based interventions in sexual health.
• An understanding of the wider determinants that affect boys and young men’s’ health and well-being. Supervision of staff and volunteers
• One to one and group work skills
• Experience of project management
For an application pack please call Helen Philips on 01482 327044 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org . Or write to Helen Philips at Cornerhouse, 29 Percy Street, Hull, HU2 8HL enclosing a SAE.
Closing Date for application: 5pm, Wednesday, 28th September 2016
Note: This is not a property of HANA