For the past 30 years, The Warren Young People’s Project has been providing support services to marginalised and vulnerable young people in Hull. Operating from Hull city centre, the Warren’s staff team of 13 offers free support, guidance, training, education, counselling and music services to young people aged 14-25 who are experiencing a whole host of issues.
The Warren currently has the following vacancies available as part of an exciting new project:
Youth Employment Initiative (YEI) Project Administrator:
One year fixed term
Salary: £17,745 per annum
The Youth Employment Initiative (YEI) Project Administrator will be responsible for all administration duties to ensure the effective and efficient running of the YEI Project contract. This will include ensuring all statutory, contractual and audit requirements are met and all processes are strictly followed, in addition to working as a crucial part of The Warren Staff team.
Youth Employment Initiative (YEI) Project Worker (2 Posts)
Post 1: One year fixed term
Salary £21,937 pa.
Post 2: One year fixed term
The YEI Project Workers will be part of a team to deliver The Warren’s ESF-funded Youth Employment Initiative programme.
Main duties include:
• To prepare and implement relevant schemes of work and lesson plans through education workshops, vocational skills development, personal and social development and health education and activities
• Facilitate the provision of high quality, enjoyable learning experiences centred on the needs of young people, specifically identifying and meeting the needs of young people who have become disengaged from education, training and employment
• To ensure that the design and delivery of the programme objectives meet the needs of the young people they serve whilst also complying with the contractual requirements of the respective funding agencies
• To be responsible for ensuring that all monitoring, evaluation and quality assurance requirements are completed to the highest standard and by agreed deadlines
• To be committed to The Warren’s ethos of empowerment in working with young people, colleagues, partners and outside agencies
For full details, enquiries, job description and applications please contact Heidi-Victoria Ireland on 01482 218115 or Heidi@thewarren.org
All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and receipt of professional references.
The Warren is committed to providing equality to all; if you would like to receive information in alternative formats please contact them.
Expressions of interest and initial applications will remain confidential.
More details about the organisation’s projects can be found on their website at http://www.thewarren.org
Note: This is not a property of HANA