Job Title: Office Administrator
The Purpose of the Administrator:
• ensure proper flow of office procedures and support the office Directors and Managers by carrying out common office duties.
• maintain a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and clients as well as our members in person, online, and via telephone.
The duties are, to:
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Interact with Directors and Managers and carry out their requests, such as manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc.
• Communicate with relevant agencies to produce travel itineraries for business directors and employee events
• Arrange meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, book rooms, plan refreshments, help to create agendas and take meeting notes
• Assist in planning and arranging events, including organising catering
• Attend workshops and conferences when requested
• Manage correspondence (emails and mails), draft, format, print and file relevant documents and record data on special deliveries.
• Assist with website functions and social media profiles
• Manage reception area, answer phone calls and look after visitors
• Maintain stock lists, order supplies, produce invoices and handle expenses and billing cycles
• Manage staff expense requests and maintain accurate records for employee holiday requests
• To support other staff to submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
Office Administrator Skills and Qualifications:
• Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
• Ability to work without supervision and with strong attention to detail;
• Excellent time management skills;
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and spoken;
• Technical skills, Including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs;
• Strong prioritisation and organisation skills;
• Ability to handle confidential information;
• Strong record keeping skills; presentation skills, including welcoming guests to events;
• Ability to multitask;
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
• Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles;
• Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage;
• High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred.
Part-time (16 hours per week), due to the nature of funding and this is Flexitime, as this is a PT post.
7th June 2019 at 12.00noon
Week commencing 17th June 2019
1st July 2019
£14,942 p.a. – £16,000.00 pro rata (Depending on Experience)
For Application form:
For hard copy, you can get one from:
44 Portland Street